What you need to know:
Register with us on www.musicforopenears.org/musicians and let us know your
• ensemble name, instrument line-up and size
• list of repertoire
• areas you can cover throughout the UK
• whether you will need to be DBS-checked (our DBS-checks are currently carried out in Islington)
Our workshop delivery:
- All workshops are delivered by one of our facilitators, and will discuss the repertoire needed for the specific topic as well as the structure of the workshop.
- For each workshop session we will need not more than 30 min worth of music.
- Each session is 2 hours, generally 9:45-11:45 or 13:00-15:00. Timing is flexible.
• We prefer to deliver 2 workshops on one day at the same school, one before lunch, one after. All specific arrangements will be discussed prior to the workshop.